Slitherine has released the followup to its turn-based strategy game Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon. Da Orks is set during one of the one of the most iconic conflicts in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Players are in control of an invading Ork army and must defeat the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines in a large campaign. Da Orks divides the Second War for Armageddon into 3 acts and 18 separate scenarios. It includes over 400 units and 200 weapons and more. Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is available now on the Apple App Store for $14.99.
Deus Ex joins Hitman and Lara Croft as part of Square Enix's popular GO series. The GO games are turn-based puzzle titles based on existing video game series, like the Tomb Raider franchise. In the GO games, players must solve puzzles while making their way through a new story in the already established title universe. For example, Deus Ex is a infiltration, puzzle game starring agent Adam Jensen. It features over 50 challenging story levels, daily puzzles and a new story that promises to "keep you on your toes." The GO games are a fun way for fans to play as their favorite video game characters on mobile devices.
Deus Ex GO is available for $4.99 on the Apple App Store.
Here are more games and apps released to the App Store this week:
- Leap of Faith ($3.99) Furiously-paced cyberpunk top-down shooter about overcoming your fears and achieving your fate.
- Hero Generations ($4.99) Roguelike/4X strategy game where every turn is one year of your life.
- Legend of Skyfish ($3.99) Bbeautiful action adventure puzzle game with a unique weapon and tool - a fishing pole.
- Hyper Blaster Addictive, fast-paced score chaser that will push your reflexes to the limit.
- Mr. Robot:1.51exfiltrati0n.ipa ($2.99) Taking place during the first season of USA Network’s Golden Globe Award-winning drama, you find a smart phone on the ground outside the Fun Society Arcade at Coney Island. Little do you know that the phone belongs to Darlene, a black hat hacker who’s about to commit the biggest cybercrime the world has ever seen… and she needs her phone back to do it.