We previewed three random games this week, including the sci-fi western Space Marshals 2, the bizarre, anime WW2 title Panzer Waltz and the tower defense game Dungeon Warfare. Here are some more titles that made a splash on the App Store this week.
Pixel Hero Games released another Warhammer title based on the 2001 Games Workshop book, Xenos (Eisenhorn). This is the first book in the ‘Eisenhorn' trilogy. Eisenhorn: XENOS is an adventure game where players drive the story. Touch Arcade gave it a meh review, while the official App Store description boasts high scores from Pocket Gamer and AppleNApps.
In the game, you play as Gregor Eisenhorn (voiced by Mark Strong) as you explore the Warhammer 40k universe and live the events of the novel. The game features a party system where you can choose other characters to join you, the ability to unlock Imperium's most iconic weaponry, MFi controller support and more.
Eisenhorn: XENOS is available for $9.99 on the Apple App Store.
In case you missed the news, 10tons Ltd plans to open another round of beta invites for its cyberpunk, dual-stick shooter Neon Chrome. You can register here to be randomly picked to beta test the game on iOS.
Here are some other noteworthy games released to the Apple App Store this week.
- Nightgate ($2.99) In the year 2398, after a great war, a network of intelligent computers known as Nightgate, is the last remaining life form on Earth.
- Raccoon Pizza Rush (Free) Rocky has a business proposition for you! Help him start a New York City food delivery service in this fast paced action game.
- Rogue Jet Fighter (Free) You are on a Rogue Mission to steal the secret and key information of the alien’s invasion plan.
- Sacred Legends (Free) When the Gates of Hell are opening, true heroes must rise to save Ancaria! Fight gruesome monsters, collect epic loot, forge magic items and become a powerful hero in the brand-new mobile multiplayer game based on the popular fantasy RPG.
- Shadow Quest RPG (Free) : Strategic turn-based combat that puts 4 heroes against challenging monsters.