Futurama is the television series that won't die. The gang from Planet Express has found new life on the Apple App Store with a new mobile game from TinyCo. Worlds of Tomorrow is a building title that features an all-new story by series creator Matt Groening and executive producer David X. Cohen. The game was written by original series writers and it stars the original voice cast. Futurama fans will definitely want to check out Worlds of Tomorrow, available for free on the App Store.
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire from Epic Action is getting a lot of buzz, but it's not very positive. Fans are unhappy that the new mobile title is just a reskin of the building title Game of War. A New Empire is available for free on the App Store.
Castleparts is a Rampart-like building game where you can design the castle of your dreams while battling other players. It features a two adventure modes with large maps to explore, and a multiplayer option. In the game you can cast spells, play as four different heroes and convert crystals to gold to supercharge your energy to destroy your enemies. Castleparts is available for $2.99 on the App Store.
Here are the rest of this week's noteworthy App Store releases:
- Adventures of Flig (Free) Explore beautiful and mysterious worlds and fight the unique enemies to help save Flig's beloved from the clutches of the vile Spider.
- Desperate Housewives: The Game (Free) Step into your role as new resident of Wisteria Lane to build friendships and unravel mysteries with your favorite characters from the show.
- Hungry Bass Pro (Free) Take control of a very hungry bass on rampage to grow as big as possible and eat everything in its path...including stealing bait.
- Missile Cards ($2.99) Intense solitaire-style turn-based defense card game loosely inspired by the retro Atari classic Missile Command.
- The Pixel Assassin (Free) Indie action platformer game that takes place in medieval fantasy world.