Capcom released Street Fighter IV Champion Edition to the App Store this week. Champion Edition is basically the upgrade to Street Fighter Volt fans were asking for. It includes wide screen support for tablets and the larger iPhone models, 3 new characters for a total of 25, higher resolution graphics and a multiplayer option.
Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is available for $4.99 on the App Store.
iOS 11 will make recording gameplay on your iPad easier. The update includes a new option to add a Screen Recording button to Control Center. This allows iPad and iPhone owners to create videos of their apps and games in action. You can learn how to enable Screen Recording in the iOS 11 beta by hitting the link above.
Christopher Torio is looking for beta testers for a new horror title called, Don't Eat Us. In the game you use swipe motions to protect children from being eaten by zombies, wolves and other night creatures. You can sign up for the beta over at the Touch Arcade forums or contact Torio on Facebook. You will need to install TestFlight to play the beta.
Here are the rest of this week's noteworthy App Store Release:
- Motorsport Manager Mobile 2 ($3.99) Build your very own motorsport team, making all of the big decisions. Hire the drivers, assemble the team, develop your car and mastermind your way to glory.
- Card Monsters: 3 Minute Duels (Free) Fast-paced strategic card game. Enjoy challenging, and innovative gameplay with simple mechanics that allows for an intense duel.
- Cosmic Path (Free) Make your way through 100 uniquely crafted levels.
- Crusaders of Light (Free) Team-up with 40 of your Friends and Guild Mates to battle epic bosses and raid dungeons.
- Dunk Nation 3x3 (Free) Multiplayer online sports game and with stylish graphics.