Like all previous events, Apple will live stream its "hello again" keynote online, but you won't be able to watch on just any device or browser. Apple limits its live streams to its own services, such as Safari, on iOS and Mac products. Here are the requirements for streaming today's event.
- iPad: iOS 7.0 or later with Safari
- iPod touch or iPhone: iOS 7.0 or later with Safari
- Mac or MacBook: OS X 10.8.5 or later with Safari 6.0.5 or later
- PC: Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge web browser
- Apple TV: 2nd or 3rd generation with software 6.2 or later or an Apple TV (4th generation) running any version of tvOS. 4th generation owners may have to download the live event app.