Designed by two Minnesotan bibliophiles, BOOK began as a project to produce artist's monographs. After designing and constructing their first book, Nedrelow realized that the book jacket is a time-tested method of protection applicable to other materials beyond pages. While they believe that that BOOK is a great companion for digital devices, they also believe in the power of paper books. A portion of the profits from BOOK will be used toward producing artists' books at Location Books.
The Nedrelow BOOK protects the iPad in transit and makes it possible to store the device inconspicuously on a shelf with real books. The BOOK is handcrafted, protecting the iPad from impact and scratches with an interior sleeve made with natural felt. This felt is 100 percent renewable and sustainable wool. Closing the hard cover is easy using the integrated Velcro strip.
Each BOOK is handmade in a studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota by two artists.
Important Contest Details
- Winners will be posted here, along with instructions on how to claim prizes.
- Unless otherwise noted, you must enter separately each day for each accessory up for giveaway during April.
- You may enter up to 10 times per day, unless noted otherwise.
- Entry is open to US residents only, unless you reside outside the US but can provide a US shipping address.
- Entry is free, private, and without obligation.
- Winner will typically be announced by 5pm of the day following each contest.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize, after which period a different winner will be selected.