Star Wars: Tiny Death Star has received a special holiday update which makes it easier to unlock all the hidden "Scenes" in your Album. Version 1.2 of the game allows you to deliver bitizens with a question mark to any level. This is great because you can now try to match the correct Star Wars character to the right level to unlock all the scenes. For example, delivering Boba Fett to the Cloud City Spa will unlock the Hans Solo carbonite scene.
This feature was just released today, so I haven't had the time to unlock all of the scenes, but I will update this page as I figure out each one. Also feel free to pitch in and tell us who unlocks what scene or any other tips in the comments section below. This way we can make a complete list to help other players who are stuck. Thanks in advance!
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star Scenes:
- Deliver Leia (normal) to the Interrogation
- Deliver Boba Fett or Han Solo to the Cloud City Spa
- Deliver IG-88 to Holochess Hall
- Deliver any bounty hunter to Bounty Hunters
- Deliver Gungan to Mos Espa Cafe
- Deliver Obi Wan to Tractor Beam
- Deliver Luke, Han, Chewie, or Leia (normal) to Trash Compactor
- Deliver Ewok to Imperial Museum
- Deliver Snow Trooper to Scoop of Hoth
- Deliver R5-D4 to Droid Store
UPDATE: Thanks to M. Francis for sending these in!
- Deliver any Gungan/Jar Jar Binks to Mos Espa Café
- Deliver Luke Skywalker or Princess Leia to Extending Bridge
- Deliver Luke Skywalker to Training Remotes
- Deliver Imperial Gunner to Superlaser Tunnel
- Deliver Obi Wan Kenobi to Blast Doors
- Deliver JarJar Bin to Watto’s Wares
- Deliver Chadra-Fan to Holonet Cineplex
- Deliver Cheiwe or IG-88 to Holochess Hall
- Deliver Hon Solo or Greedo to The Cantina
- Deliver Luke or Leia to the Detention Level
Thanks to everyone who sent these in!
- Deliver Holiday Boba Fett to Pann City Medicice (You need to unlock both Fett and this level with the Decorator Droid)
- Deliver C3P0 to Tatooine Apts
- Deliver Mon Calamari to Mon Cala Aquarium
- Deliver Luke or Leia to Communications
- Deliver Yoda to Dagobah Apts
- Deliver Vader to Vader Meditation
- Deliver Vade to Imperial Meeting room
- Deliver Hammerhead to Ithorian Foo
- Deliver C3P0 to the Droid Lab
The update also adds a limited time Imperial Decorator Droid VIP. Using the droid will earn you "exclusive, limited-edition rewards". The droid will also " spread holiday cheer throughout the floors of your Death Star," according to the version 1.2 release notes.
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is a free to play building game based on NimbleBit's popular Tiny Tower title. The game is free to download from the App Store, and it is compatible with all iOS devices running iOS 6 or later.
UPDATE: I found him! The Imperial Decorator Droid icon will eventually pop up on your screen. You can summon him once for free, then spend Imperial Bux to summon him again.