You can easily find your iPad serial number (S/N). If you have a Wi-Fi + 3G model, you can also look up your International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number and ICCID. Follow these steps to get this information:
If your iPad is working properly:
1. Navigate to Settings -> General -> About
2. The Serial Number, IMEI and ICCID are listed towards the bottom of the page, along with other information.
If your iPad will not turn on or boot properly:
Your serial number and IMEI are both printed on the barcode label that's affixed to your iPad packaging.
If you don't have your iPad packaging:
1. Run iTunes on your computer
2. Hold down the Control key and on the menu bar of the Mac click iTunes -> About iTunes. On Windows computers hold down the Control key and click Help -> About iTunes.
3. When your iPad serial number (S/N) appears in the dialog box press the space bar to stop scrolling.
Note: iTunes 9 lists the iPad S/N next to "iPod"