While Apple does not allow X-rated or adult content on iTunes or the App Store, children can still access it on the internet via Safari. However, parents can restrict access to adult websites on any iOS device. Here's how:
1. Open the Settings app and navigate to Restrictions then select "Enable Restrictions."
2. Enter a pass code that only you will remember. You will need this pass code to enable and restrict any settings in the future.
3. Once your pass code is selected scroll down an tap "Websites".
4. This will open a screen where you can choose to block "All Websites," "Limit Adult Content," or block "Specific Websites Only".
The "Limit Adult Content" option will automatically block most adult websites, but you can also add more by using the "Specific Websites Only" tab. You can manually add more websites by selecting the "Add a Website" option at the bottom of the "Specific Websites Only" page.
5. Once you're finished, just close the Settings app and all your changes will be saved.