A red dot at the top of your Apple Watch screen indicates that you have an unread Notification.
Other status icons include:
- A lightning bolt means your Watch is charging.
- The lock icon means your device is locked with a passcode.
- A crescent moon icon means your Apple Watch is in Do Not Disturb Mode.
- An airplane shows that your Watch is in Airplane mode.
- The crossed out iPhone means your Apple Watch is no longer paired with your iPhone.
- This icon means there’s wireless activity or an active process happening.
Taxonomy upgrade extras: